Futures Empowers Professionals to Find Help for Clients.
At Futures, we honor and respect the role that therapists, counselors, psychologists and mental-health professionals play in assisting clients who struggle with addiction. For this reason, we have established a referral program to help provide mental-wellness experts with information, tools and resources to assist their clients in need of structured treatment for addiction.
For mental health and addiction professionals who have conducted a SBIRT (or similar screening process) that indicate an addiction, we are here to assist with the next step – whether it’s organizing an intervention, or initiating the admissions process into treatment.
Most experts recognize that the ideal treatment facility is one that offers integrative approaches to addressing addiction. At Futures, we meet the unique and specialized needs of each individual by offering a variety of treatment and therapeutic options, including:
- Addiction treatment tailored to clients with co-occurring disorders
- Residential (Inpatient) treatment for clients who have an addiction (drugs and alcohol) in need of 24-hour structured care
- Outpatient treatment for clients as an element of a care plan to continue to address addiction and mental health concerns/issues
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- DBT (including an overview and weekly sessions)
- Individual psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, dietary and holistic services as well as the opportunity for acupuncture and massages
- Group, family and 12-Step support and resources
- Relapse prevention
Your clients are in good hands at Futures. Call our referral line today.
Admissions Specialists are standing by.
We work with you to understand your client’s treatment from intake to aftercare.
When intervention is necessary, our professionals are here to help.
Our staff will bring your client to our facility to ensure safety from the start.
VP Business Development
Director of Outreach
Stephen W. Watts