Did you know that traveling to a new place for treatment comes with numerous benefits?
It’s not uncommon for individuals seeking treatment, or their loved ones, to be concerned at the thought of out-of-state rehab. But sometimes, traveling for treatment can be the best option, with several potential advantages, including:
- Removing an individual from his/her triggers and/or an unhealthy environment
- Allowing both the person seeking recovery and his/her family to have healthy space and boundaries
- Providing a treatment solution that offers comprehensive treatment, that may not be otherwise available in closer proximity
- Entering a new, tranquil and safe environment to help the individual focus on his/her recovery without distraction
- Allowing for the renewal of the client’s sense of perspective of themselves and the impact of his/her addiction
Learn more about the benefits of out-of-state rehab [link to /resources/out-of-state/travel-information]
Travel and Transportation Can Be Easy and Convenient
The other issue that can cause concern for those seeking treatment is transportation. Fortunately, Futures of Palm Beach is easily accessible from three nearby airports:
Palm Beach International Airport (22.6 miles) – as your closest airport to Futures, Palm Beach International is a straight drive to us by traveling I-95 North virtually the entire way, with an exit onto A1A (Rt 811) and then a left turn onto Old Dixie Highway.
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (69.2 miles) – hop on I 595 W, and then take a little over an hour drive on I-95 North, then exit onto A1A (Rt 811), along with a left onto Old Dixie Highway.
Miami International Airport (90.5 miles) – directly exiting you’ll take the FL-112 E to I-95 North, then exit onto A1A (Rt 811). Once you reach Old Dixie Highway, you’ll take a left to find us.
Need A Ride? We Can Help
At Futures of Palm Beach we are here to help you coordinate all your travel needs. We can begin by recommending the best airport, and then arranging a private car service pick up from the airport to our location. When our program has been completed we can assist in arranging private car service back to the airport.
Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions about travel arrangements or directions. Start the conversation today by calling: (866) 351-7588.