Addiction Program Options: Helping to Make the Right Choice
Researching a variety of addiction treatment options is wise – no two people are alike, so why should treatment be the same for everyone? With variety, however, can come apprehension. Today, treatment programs are designed to accommodate a number of personalities, issues and preferences from detox only, residential (inpatient) and outpatient to traditional/holistic and religious-specific programs. With so many options, which treatment option is the right choice?
Futures is here to help each person find the perfect addiction treatment solution for his/her specific needs. We encourage anyone with questions about finding the right treatment option, to contact our Admissions staff at any time, who can walk you through the process, helping you to find the best fit.
To help clients make a decision on what treatment tier to select, we’ve provided a brief explanation of types of therapies and programs Futures offers within our two main treatment tiers, including:
Traditional Programs are typically structured to encompass addiction-based approaches to recovery, including tradition recovery support, in addition to providing personal counseling, group therapy and detox support. Individuals are equipped with the resources and structure required to create a strong and lasting foundation for recovery.
Holistic Treatments, such as yoga, hypnotherapy, physical therapy and biofeedback are designed to quiet the mind and aid the body in physical healing during the addiction treatment process. We incorporate these therapies into several of our traditional programs.
Residential (or Inpatient) Care is typically the best option for individuals who are considered to have moderate to heavy addiction problems. Residential care is also ideal for individuals with co-occurring disorders, mental health issues, along with an addiction. With 24-hour support, continuous therapeutic care and structure, patients have the optimum environment to create a successful foundation for recovery.
Outpatient Services can accommodate the element of a care plan for an individual as he/she continue to address addiction and mental health concerns/issues. This treatment pathway still offers many of the same services of residential treatment (counseling, group therapy and more), but instead of being required to stay on site, patients are committed to a certain number of hours/days per week.
An Option For Everyone: Find Perfect Fit For Recovery
We want to make the process of selecting the perfect treatment program as easy as possible. That’s why at Futures, we offer two Program Tiers to choose from. In both tiers our professional clinical staff is experienced in providing an integrated, multidisciplinary approach that offers life-altering, comprehensive value – above and beyond competitor treatment centers.
More importantly, our trained staff knows how to establish a program to precisely target the central issues that drive each individual’s addictive behaviors and empower each person with the ability to identify, address and handle relapse triggers involved in everyday life.
Take a look at an example of how our Program Tiers for Residential Treatment work:
We have two above and beyond program tracks:
Our All Inclusive Core Program Includes:
- A Private Bedroom and Private Bath
- Medical Detoxification
- Psychosocial Evaluation
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- History and Physical Evaluation
- Dietitian Evaluation available
- Medical and Psychiatric follow-up as needed
- 24 Hr Medical staff on Duty
- 2 Individual Primary Therapy Sessions per week
- 1 Individual Case Management Session per week
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Physical Fitness Program
- Various daily group sessions to address the individual from physical, psychological and social/spiritual perspectives
- Weekend Activities and Programs
- Yoga/Meditation sessions
- 2 Day Family Program
Our Premium program includes everything in the Core Program Plus:
- A Fully Private Suite
- 1 Massage Session per week (4 total)
- 1 Family Therapy Session per week (4 total)
- 2 Personal Training Sessions per week
- 2 Acupuncture sessions
- 3 Life-coaching sessions
- 2 Post-discharge Life coaching sessions per month for 2 Months
- Personality Testing by a licensed psychologist
À la carte Add-ons
*Additional Services are available à la carte for both program levels. Please request a menu of available à la carte services for pricing information.
When it comes to selecting a treatment program, sometimes putting things in context can help in the decision-making process. To help our clients discern what sets Futures apart from other competing addiction rehabilitation programs, take a look at our comparison data below.
Comparing the Core Program at Futures to Treatment Programs Nearby
|Feature or Amenity Offered||Offered by Programs Nearby*||Included in Core Program**|
|Private Bedroom and Bathroom||21%||Yes|
|Medical Detox Services||53%||Yes|
|24-Hours of Supervised Care||63%||Yes|
|Dialectical Behavior Therapy||0.05%||Yes|
* Percentages based on 19 treatment programs within 25 miles of the Futures of Palm Beach inpatient treatment facility. Website information collected on 5/27/2014. It is possible a program used in these data calculations now offers one or more of these aforementioned features/amenities post data collection or that they do offer one or more but do not list the described feature/amenity on their respective website. Additional resources: http://findtreatment.samhsa.gov/
A Digest of Futures: Download Our Brochure