A Superior Standard In Treatment, Service & Accommodations
Individualized Treatment With Leading Edge Therapy
Futures of Palm Beach sets a superior standard for the treatment of addictions and co-occurring disorders. All of our psychotherapists are Ph.D. Or Experienced Master’s Level primary therapists , along with our Hypnotherapists and Recovery coaches, all with numerous years of specialized experience in addiction and mental health disorders. We constantly evaluate and improve our evidence-based treatment interventions, while utilizing cutting edge research to contribute to the fields of addictions and co-occurring disorders.
Accommodations & Amenities
It is our philosophy that clients will benefit most if they reside in a comfortable therapeutic environment.
- Luxury Accommodations and Amenities
- Safe and Comfortable Medical Detoxification
- 24- Hour Medical Care
- Intensive Clinically Based Program
- Private Bedrooms with Private Baths
- A Healing, Process-Oriented 3 Day Family Program
- Comprehensive Introduction to Adherent DBT
- Compassionate and Experienced Masters and PhD Level Therapists
- Spa Amenities Offering Massage, Yoga, Acupuncture
- Personal Training & Exercise Program, with a Certified Personal Trainer
Hear From The Futures of Palm Beach Clinical Staff
Why Our Program Works
The Futures Of Palm Beach program is designed to explore and change, at a deep emotional level, the underlying core issues that drive each individual’s addiction and related disorders while also offering practical coping skills and life plans to assist the individual from relapsing. Our program works because we treat each addiction, and individual effectively and separately.
We Offer Specialized programs:
By way of an integrated, multidisciplinary approach, we have a separate program for addictions, and a program for those individuals who suffer from a combination of both mental illness and a drug or alcohol addiction. Other programs that specialize in just mental health disorders or just addictions will attempt to shoehorn you in to their specialized area without fully attending to your unique needs. Future’s clinical program applies the latest evidenced based methods of treatment, and in so doing, we regularly measure the effectiveness of that treatment so we can continuously adjust our program to improve our outcomes.
This in-depth, individualized care is one of the many reasons why the treatment you receive at Futures of Palm Beach is effective in achieving a positive outcome for recovery, and in preventing a relapse back into addiction.
Futures offers you more individualized care than any other program you will find.
Along with a 24-hour dedicated nursing staff with knowledge and experience in mental illnesses, addictions, and the detox process, we offer you a greater number (minimum of 12-16 hours per month) of individual sessions with:
- Family Therapists
- Addiction Counselors
- Mental Health Counselors
- Certified Life Coaches
Treatment Planning at Futures of Palm Beach
The treatment planning process involves the establishment of an initial client centered Personal Plan. This plan is developed by the entire multidisciplinary team and the client. This master plan is developed with the specific needs of care of the individual in mind.
Within seven days of admission a master treatment plan will be developed to allow for inclusion of all initial assessments and evaluations to be reflected in the overall plan. The ongoing plan will be reassessed every seven days or sooner if needed. The Personal Plan will be reviewed and revised if appropriate any time there is a significant change in the client’s behavior or status.
Program Goals and Expected Outcomes
The objectives of the Residential Treatment Program are as follows:
- Clients served will be able to verbalize a basic understanding of the addiction process, as well as understand the specific factors that contributed to the initiation and maintenance of their addiction.
- Each participant will develop a specific relapse prevention plan, containing concrete behavioral, cognitive, emotional and motivational coping strategies to support long-term abstinence.
- Each participant will develop an understanding and awareness of available recovery community resources.
- Each participant will demonstrate the ability to abstain from substances for one year.
While the client is in treatment, program objectives and expected outcomes will be measured on a weekly basis through questionnaires given to the clients and therapists at the end of each week, through progress measured on the client’s individual Personal Plan, and through urine drug screen results. Following discharge, for a minimum of 3 months, the client will be given additional self-report questionnaires by their recovery coach, and, for clients suffering from substance abuse, asked to participate in voluntary urine drug screens.
Our entire psychological staff consists of Ph.D. Or Experienced Master’s Level primary therapists who are trained and dedicated to helping you overcome your addiction and any co-occurring disorders that may exist as well. We offer unique programs to simultaneously treat addiction and those with accompanying issues such as: chronic depression, anxiety, bipolar, behavioral problems and process addictions like eating disorders.
When it comes right down to it, it doesn’t matter whether the co-occurring disorder caused the addiction or the other way around. What matters, is that both conditions are addressed during the rehab process.
Please contact us today to find out how we can help you return to the life you and your family deserve.
It is important that you find a treatment facility that can adequately address all your needs. To help you determine whether our program is right for you, consider the following:
- Our facility has staff members to address both addiction and co-occurring disorders
- Our facility has the space and availability to stay for as long as is required for your condition
- We perform an assessment to discover whether you also suffer from a mental health issue
- We create a treatment plan that is specific to your needs and flexible enough to change as your circumstances change
- Our facility offers evidence-based treatments that is recognized across industry standards
- We go the extra mile to make sure you are getting the best care possible
Anxiety & Panic
Post Traumatic Stress