Admissions: For Professionals
Every call you make to our program is of the highest priority. We provide you with one phone number to our Admissions Concierge, who will be available to arrange for your clients admission and answer your questions around the clock.
We understand that, in many cases, you will need to make an admission in an urgent situation that requires immediate action. Our Concierge will work with you to ensure both a timely and efficient process.
We aim to provide you with the highest customer service that includes immediate communication, participation in treatment team via HIPPA compliant media and participation in discharge planning.
Call our Admissions Center 24 hours a day 855.407.3422
What you need to know
- We have three separate programs; one for addictions, one for eating disorders and one for a blend of the two.
- Futures specializes in co-occuring disorders such as depression, anxiety,trauma, bi-polar disorder,boderline personality disorder, and other personality disorders.
- All of our primary and family therapists are PhD level clinicians.
- Clients receive a minimum of 7 hours per week of individual psychotherapy with PhD level psychologists. Individual psychotherapy takes place with a primary therapist, family therapist and individual DBT.
- Clients will receive an additional 8 hours per week of individual therapeutic work including eating disorder counseling, addiction counseling, nutritional counseling, life coaching, psychiatry, family therapy, relapse prevention, life planning/recovery, and accunpunture.
- We are a fully adherent DBT program vs an informed DBT program, with clients receiving a complete cycle of DBT within a 30 day stay.
- We will help the client make travel arrangements and pick them up in a private car at the airport or their current place of residence.
- Payment for services is to be arranged prior to admission.
- Lab work is required for all Eating Disorder clients.
- If the client requires detox they will be admitted to our 24 hour RN-staffed medical observation wing and, once it is medically safe to do so, they will enter the program.
- As long as a release is signed, we include the referring professional in weekly treatment team meetings and have regular and ongoing communication with you to ensure you are up to date on your clients treatment and involved with discharge planning.