Admissions: For Families
Prior to you or your loved one entering our program, we believe it is vital for the family to understand the nature of our program. Prior to admission, we will send you a comprehensive overview of our program along with a schedule of daily therapies and activities.
If possible, we strongly encourage you to review these documents as a family and ask as many questions as you would like, prior to admission. A member of our medical team will talk with you to find out more about your disorder and any medical issues you may have. Our staff is available 7 days a week to answer your questions.
Each conversation is completely confidential and none of your information will be shared without your expressed, written permission.
What you need to know
- You will be treated with respect and non-judgement.
- We will ask you or your loved one to participate in our program for a minimum of 30 days.
- Should you wish to upgrade your room, you will be given some choices in the room types available. Payment for upgrades is due upon admission.
- Payment for residential services will be due prior to admission.
- We will arrange for you to be picked up and driven to our program by our private driver.
- We welcome your family to accompany you. We will be happy to explain more of the program to them and give them a tour of the program while you are going through the admission process.
- Once you have completed 5 days of orientation and detoxification, you will be able to have your cell phone and laptop with you during your stay as long as they do not interfere with your treatment. . The clinical team will determine if your devices are creating any interference with your treatment plan.
- The admission counselor will send you a list of what to bring and what not to bring several days prior to your admission date.